April 7, 2012

In My Mailbox #3

As started by Kristi at The Story Siren, welcome to my listing of  all the books I've procured in the past week. Sadly, this week it's a pretty pitiful haul. The business of my job that brings home the bacon along with spring happenings (egg hunts, birthday parties, walks in the nice weather) have slowed my progress in getting through the massive pile of books I have to be read. My IMM post today is not totally bereft, however. I did get one e-book from the library this past week:


Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires #1), Rachel Caine

I'm starting to yearn for more adult-oriented books. Not that I'm giving up my YA obsession - hardly. I just need a little break is all. And, my new friends on Goodreads have recommend this as a good bridge between the two. I haven't started reading it yet, but it's next on my list.

The Hoppy Easter Giveaway Extravaganza is going on this week on almost 300 blogs, and I'm making it my goal to visit all of them this week. Hopefully this will be my chance to finally win a giveaway or two. I NEVER win fun stuff! I'd love to be able to report on a IMM post soon some good swag procured from my giveaway entering frenzy. Wish me luck!

No comments: