I'm glad you found your way here during your downtime on this crazy busy day. Join my co-hosts, Kim from Kimberlyfaye Reads and Jessica from A Midsummer Night's Read every day from now until the end of the year and help us look back at our favorites from 2014. Link up your posts below so we can find you. And, don't forget to enter the giveaways on each of our pages - each one is unique! Today's topic is...
1. C.J. Redwine - I just read C.J. Redwine's Courier's Daughter series this month, and I was so impressed. I can't wait to see what's next from her.
2. Melody Grace - It's hard to believe I only discovered Melody Grace in January of this year. Since then, I've read every novel and every novella she's written. Her Beachwood Bay series is one of my favorite NA series of all time.
3. Stacia Kane - If you're a fan of the darker adult paranormal stories, you have got to check out Stacia Kane's Downside Ghosts series. I read all 5 of them this year, and they just got better and better.
5. Lisa Renee Jones - I know I was a little late to this party, but I've read all the Inside Out books this year, and am looking forward to the final, bittersweet novella, due out in February.
6. Debra Doxer - Initially, I was drawn to Debra Doxer's new adult books because of the gorgeous covers. It was the fantastic writing and engrossing story lines that kept me coming back for more.
7. Ann Aguirre - I'm not a huge sci-fi fan, and not a fan of horror at all, so it's no surprise that Ann Aguirre didn't appear on my must-read list until she released her new adult 2B series this year. Which I loved. And, now I have Enclave on my iPod ready for me to listen to. Funny how that happens.
8. Kylie Scott - I love the rockers. So, it's no surprise that friends of mine kept recommending Kylie Scott's Stage Dive series to me. I finally gave it a go earlier this year, and very quickly became a big fan.
9. Lauren Blakely - Lauren Blakely has been writing sexy romantic stories for a few years now, yet for some reason, I only found my way to her this year when I read her Seductive Nights series. I loved it so much, I'm now checking out her other series.
10. Monica Murphy - As big of a fan of new adult as I am, it's almost impossible to believe that I hadn't read anything by Monica Murphy until late this year. And, even then, it was the first book in her adult Fowler Sisters series. Needless to say, I've now got One Week Girlfriend on my iPod and am looking forward to starting that series too.
11. Emma Chase - Drew, Drew, Drew... I've heard from all my fellow romance loving friends about how incredible Drew from Emma Chase's Tangled series is. I didn't experience him for myself until only about two months ago. And, they were all correct. He IS rather incredible.
12. Brighton Walsh - Brighton Walsh's new adult book, Caged in Winter was one of the best ones I've read this year, and it was the first thing from her that I've ever experienced. I'm really looking forward to continuing the series.
13. Penelope Ward - After all the hype surrounding Penelope Ward's Stepbrother Dearest, I just had to jump on that bandwagon. I'm SO glad I did. I loved this book so much, and am looking forward to reading her other new adult books soon.
14. Christina Lee - Christina Lee's Between Breaths series is another one that I binge read one after the other. I loved the characters and their stories. And I'm SUPER excited to see where she takes the series in the fifth book.
There you have it! I want to see your list now, too. Link it up below. And here's the list for the topics the rest of this week.
Link up your Top 14 list below, and enter to win one of the books mentioned in ANY of my Top 14 lists. I'll order from The Book Depository, so as long as it ships to you, you're eligible!
a Rafflecopter giveaway