December 10, 2014
2014 Audiobook Challenge - FINAL UPDATE
It's hard to believe that 2014 is almost over, which means it's almost time to say adios to the 2014 Audiobook Challenge, hosted by The Book Nympho and Hot Listens. I'm afraid I'm going to fall just short of my goal. But, it's totally not my fault! My work situation changed a few months ago, and I no longer have an hour to spend in the car every day. So, I've been stealing moments with my iPod when I can, here and there. It's not as often as before, but it's something.
So, where do I stand?
Challenge Level: My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) - 30+
1. Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer
2. Unbroken (Beachwood Bay #1) by Melody Grace
3. The Perfect Game (The Perfect Game #1) by J. Sterling
4. The Game Changer (The Perfect Game #2) by J. Sterling
5. Cress (The Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer
6. Unholy Ghosts (Downside Ghosts #1) by Stacia Kane
7. Unholy Magic (Downside Ghosts #2) by Stacia Kane
8. City of Ghosts (Downside Ghosts #3) by Stacia Kane
9. Night Broken (Mercy Thompson #8) by Patricia Briggs
10. Through the Zombie Glass (White Rabbit Chronicles #2) by Gena Showalter
11. The Naturals (The Naturals #1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
12. Not a Drop to Drink (Not a Drop to Drink #1) by Mindy McGinnis
13. Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs (Jane Jameson #1) by Molly Harper
14. Sacrificial Magic (Downside Ghosts #4) by Stacia Kane
15. Sixth Grave on the Edge (Charley Davidson #6) by Darynda Jones
16. Winter's Heat (Titan #1) by Cristin Harber
17. Real (Real #1) by Katy Evans
18. Mine (Real #2) by Katy Evans
19. Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men (Jane Jameson #2) by Molly Harper
20. Nice Girls Don't Live Forever (Jane Jameson #3) by Molly Harper
21. Chasing Magic (Downside Ghosts #5) by Stacia Kane
22. Nice Girls Don't Bite Their Neighbors (Jane Jameson #4) by Molly Harper
23. Suddenly Royal (Suddenly #1) by Nicole Chase
24. Tangled (Tangled #1) by Emma Chase
25. Primal Law (Alpha Pack #1) by J.D. Tyler
26. Come Away With Me (With Me in Seattle #1) by Kristen Proby
27. A Hunger Like No Other (Immortals After Dark #2) by Kresley Cole
28. Fight With Me (With Me in Seattle #2) by Kristen Proby
It seems that I've been on a romance kick lately, both contemporary and paranormal. I've listened to a lot that I've liked. I've read a lot of first books in various series. I actually do plan to continue those series. I'm looking forward to it, really.
And, because I've been dabbling in different series, I've experienced a few different narrators too, which has been a lot of fun. Of the most recent batch of books I've listened to, my favorite was Robert Petkoff, narrator of Kresley Cole's Immortals After Dark series. The accents that man can do... He's good.
So, there you have it. I may knock out one more book before the end of the year, which will leave me at one shy of my goal. Still - it's more audiobooks than I listened to last year, so that's something, right? I'll definitely be participating in the 2015 Audiobook Challenge. Will you?
Labels: 2014 audiobook challenge