Top Ten Favorite Romances
1. Ethan and Merit, Chicagoland Vampire series - First Ethan and Merit were enemies, then colleagues, then friends, and finally, FINALLY, lovers.
2. Dimitri and Rose, Vampire Academy series - Rose never gave up on Dimitri, even when things looked impossible for them.
3. Ash and Meghan, Iron Fey series - Ash gave up everything for Meghan, then risked what he had left to keep her.
4. Jamie and Claire, Outlander series - Wars, cultural differences, and even hundreds of years couldn't keep Jamie and Claire apart.
5. Daemon and Katy, Lux series - After Daemon saved her life, Katy realized she couldn't live without him.
6. Christian and Ana, Fifty Shades of Grey series - Ana's love helped Christian overcome his demons.
7. Vincent and Kate, Revenants series - Even death can't keep Vincent and Kate apart.
8. Zsadist and Bella, Black Dagger Brotherhood series - Bella loved Zsadist when he was completely unlovable.
9. Aiden and Alex, Covenant series - Everyone said they couldn't be together, which made Alex even more determined to have Aiden in her life.
10. Adam and Mercy, Mercy Thompson series - Adam's tenderness and patience won Mercy's respect, loyalty and her love.