June 21, 2013

PREVIEW EXCERPT: Keeping Her (Losing It #1.5)

I've become a total Cora Carmack fangirl in the past few months. I see her name, I buy it. It's that simple. And, then I had the chance to meet her at BEA earlier this month, and I realized that, in addition to her being a super talented writer, she's a super sweet person too! So, when the fine folks at HarperCollins asked if I would like to help Cora promote the upcoming release of the Losing It novella, KEEPING HER, it was a no-brainer. And, hello? It's all from GARRICK'S POV! So, let's get on with it, shall we?


Keeping Her (Losing It #1.5), by Cora Carmack
To Be Published August 13, 2013
Publisher:  HarperCollins/Avon Books
Genre:  New Adult Contemporary Romance
To Pre-order:  Amazon  * Barnes & Noble

(From Goodreads) Garrick Taylor and Bliss Edwards managed to find their happily-ever-after despite a rather . . . ahem . . . complicated start. By comparison, meeting the parents should be an absolute breeze, right?

But from the moment the pair lands in London, new snags just keep cropping up: a disapproving mother-in-law-to-be, more than one (mostly) minor mishap, and the realization that perhaps they aren't quite as ready for their future as they thought.

As it turns out, the only thing harder than finding love is keeping it.


Cora and Jay Crownover (author of the Rule series - AWESOME books, BTW!) will be participating in a Goodreads chat on June 26! To participate, follow this link:  http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/106036-ask-jay-crownover-and-cora-carmack---wednesday-june-26th

Also, HarperCollins/Avon Books will be hosting a FAKING IT (Losing It #2) book club on Cora’s Facebook page on June 27 from 3 - 4 p.m. EDT where you can live chat with Cora about the book and ask her all your burning questions. To participate, go to Cora's Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CoraCarmackBooks

Keeping Her Preview


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this excerpt! It's cute, funny and I like Cora Carmack's style. Definitely putting this on my wishlist.

Erica (The Reading Kitten) said...

Oh, I love this. Garrick's POV is awesome. I can't wait for this to come out! :D

Sonnie said...

OMG I didn't know about this!!! I love the excerpt!

Krista said...

It's absolutely on mine too!

Krista said...

I KNOW! I love the Garrick POV scenes. He's so awesome!

Krista said...

I can't wait for this novella to come out. I LOVE Garrick!