January 8, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This is one meme I can get on board with - I LOVE lists! I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Top Ten Books I Resolve to Read in 2013

1. Read 150 books this year
2. Read at least one book every night with my kids
3. Read all the books that I have on my shelf that are signed
4. Add reviews to Goodreads consistently
5. Write reviews within 48 hours of completion
6. Reduce the number of pages of unread books on my Kindle to two (currently stands at four)
7. Read The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Steven Covey
8. Read at least one biography
9. Complete the Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent (I've read the first two)
10. Complete the Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine (I've read the first two)

3 comments:

Somewhere Only We Know said...

New follower! I love your number 2! That's a great goal! I like # 7 too. That's on my TBR list as well.

Check out my TTT.

Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

Unknown said...

My husband is a Steven Covey fanboy - he's been singing his praises for years. It's the only book he's ever asked me to read, so I want to do it for him. Can't hurt, right? :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for following! My kids are young and before too long, my daughter will be reading the same books as me. I figure I better enjoy the Fancy Nancy years while I can. :)