January 15, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Debuts of 2013


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This is one meme I can get on board with - I LOVE lists! I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Top Ten 2013 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To

1. The Archived, by Victoria Schwab

2. Splintered, by A.G. Howard

3. The Collector, by Victoria Scott

4. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, by April Genevieve Tucholke

5. Gameboard of the Gods, by Richelle Mead

6. Pivot Point, by Kasie West

7. Reboot, by Amy Tintera

1 comment:

Lindy Gomez said...

The Collector and Pivot Point were on my list too! I've read great reviews on Splintered and want to read it now. Great list! Here's my Top 1o Tuesday:


http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/01/top-10-tuesday-1.html


Lindy@ A Bookish Escape