September 22, 2015
Top Ten Tuesday
The Broke and the Bookish. This is one meme I can get on board with - I LOVE lists! I'll show you mine if you show me yours!
Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR
1. Appealed (The Legal Briefs #3), by Emma Chase
I just finished the first two books in this series, and both were 5 star reads for me. I absolutely ADORE Emma Chase's wit, humor and substance, and all those things are here in this series.
2. Oblivion (Lux #1.5), by Jennifer L. Armentrout
We've gotten bits and pieces of Obsidian from Daemon's POV, but the entire book? Absolutely a no-brainer. I will read the crap out of this book.
3. Blood Kiss (Black Dagger Legacy #1), by J.R. Ward
I've been eagerly anticipating this Black Dagger Brotherhood spin-off series ever since The Warden announced it was coming. I'm loving the idea of BDB-esque stories set in the same world as the Brothers, but not featuring them as stars of the show.
4. Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4), by Marissa Meyer
It's all come down to this. The first three books in the Lunar Chronicles series are some of the best YA books I've ever read. And Winter is the culmination of everything that Cinder, Scarlet, Cress and their men have been fighting for. I can't wait to see what happens in the end.
5. The Sword of Summer (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard #1), by Rick Riordan
Rick Riordan is turning his attention to the Norse Gods in his new Magnus Chase series. The two Percy Jackson series are so amazing, and I'm such a huge fan of mythology - I just know I'm going to love this new series just as much.
6. One King's Way (On Dublin Street #6.5), by Samantha Young
I'm just not ready to say goodbye to this series - and thankfully, it seems that Samantha Young isn't either. Although our favorite ODS couples had a proper send-off in the epilogue of Moonlight on Nightingale Way, I'm glad we have one more novella yet to come.
7. Easy Melody (Boudreaux #3), by Kristen ProbyI'm all caught up on Kristen Proby's new Boudreaux series, and am so looking forward to youngest brother Declan's story. My favorite part about this series is the relationship the six siblings have with each other, so the hot sex and the romance is just icing on the cake.
8. Nuts (Hudson Valley #1), by Alice Clayton
Seriously - with a title like Nuts, you have to admit it. You want to read it too, right? Alice Clayton's Wallbanger series is so sweet and hysterically funny. I can't wait to see what she comes up with next.
9. Surviving Ice (Burying Water #4), by K.A. Tucker
The Burying Water series has been a darker one for K.A. Tucker, and I'm loving every minute of it. The twists and turns and danger are awesome. And, in every book, you can't imagine how the main characters can find a way out of their mess and be together. Until they do.
10. Reaper's Fall (Reaper's MC #5), by Joanna Wylde
I've read a lot of MC series, but the Reaper's MC series is the one that started it all. Every one in the series is so good, and I've been eagerly anticipating Painter and Melanie's story. It will finally arrive this fall, and I'm so excited!
Labels: Top Ten Tuesday