Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This is one meme I can get on board with - I LOVE lists! I'll show you mine if you show me yours!
2. Gabriel Emerson from the Gabriel's Inferno series by Sylvain Reynard - Lots of people are big fans of this series about a teacher and the student he fell in love with. I was, however, not a big fan of Gabriel Emerson. I thought he was kinda wishy washy. And this was a LONG book, so I had to endure him for a long time.
3. Remington Tate from the Real series by Katy Evans - I know I'm going to catch hell for this one, but I can't help it. He didn't do a lot of talking, and it's hard for me to connect with a character if I can't get inside their heads. And what is with the licking?! Am I the only one who was grossed out by all the weird stuff that Remy did with his bodily fluids??
4. Warner from the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi - I'm still peeved about the end of this series. I was never a Warner fan, no matter how pretty Tahereh Mafi tried to dress him up.
5. Kate Daniels from the Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews - Fans of PNR and fantasy dystopians kept telling me to give this series a chance. It gets better. But, honestly, I just couldn't push myself past the first one. I just wasn't all that impressed by the main character.
6. Eric Northman from the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris - What did people see in this guy? He started out as an overbearing bully and ended up an impotent wimp. Sure, Alexander Skarsgard is kinda hot, but I read the books before I saw the show, and I was never on Team Eric.
7. Eleanor Fitt from the Something Strange and Deadly series by Susan Dennard - Misfit, indeed. Eleanor was the main character of this series by Susan Dennard, and most of the time, she made me angry. She treated most of the people around her like crap. I liked all the side characters a lot more than her.