Once again this year I'm doing the Audiobook Challenge, hosted by The Book Nympho and Hot Listens. I do love my audiobooks. Since my office moved much closer to home, though, I don't spend nearly as much time with my earbuds as I would like.
For this year's challenge, I've lowered my expectations a bit.
So far, in the first three months of the year, I've listened to nine audiobooks.
1. One Week Girlfriend (One Week Girlfriend #1), by Monica Murphy
2. Second Change Boyfriend (One Week Girlfriend #1), by Monica Murphy
3. Rusty Nailed (Cocktail #2), by Alice Clayton
4. Off the Record (Record #1), by K.A. Linde
5. On the Record (Record #2), by K.A. Linde
6. For the Record (Record #3), by K.A. Linde
7. Dirty Little Secrets (J.J. Graves Mystery #1), by Liliana Hart
8. Savage Awakening (Alpha Pack #2), by J. D. Tyler
9. Conviction (Club Destiny #1), by Nicole Edwards (currently reading)
I have discovered Luke Daniels. I KNOW. How have I not listened to anything narrated by him before now?? He was brilliant in his performances in One Week Girlfriend and Second Chance Boyfriend. I will definitely be seeking out more books read by him. He was definitely my favorite narrator of the quarter.
Yes, I binge listened to the Record series by K.A. Linde. Natalie Ross did a fantastic job narrating the entire series. But, more than that, I really got swept up in the story. I was finding excuses to sneak a ride in the car just so I could listen to a bit more. Those are the really good ones, you know?
Dirty Little Secrets was the big surprise of the quarter. Since it's Liliana Hart, I expected hot, sweaty, naked men. What I got was a fantastic mystery and quirky characters. And Laura Faye Smith was a wonderful narrator. It was completely unexpected and so much fun.
I'm looking forward to adding more awesome audiobooks to my list. What should I listen to next?