Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This is one meme I can get on board with - I LOVE lists! I'll show you mine if you show me yours!
1. The Fault In Our Stars, by John Green - This is a wildly popular book, and I'm sure it's very well written. So many friends who have read it have raved about it. They just can't understand why I refuse to read it.
An Echo In The Bone, by Diana Gabaldon - All my Outlandish friends keep bugging me to continue on with the series. I stopped at book #6 because the series just didn't capture me anymore like it used to. Perhaps some day I'll get back to it.
3. The Bronze Horseman, by Paullina Simons - I have many friends who absolutely rave about this book. I've been reluctant to pick it up because it's based during WWII, which is not my favorite time period to read about. Too depressing, usually. But, my friends' recos are usually rock solid, so maybe someday...
4. Days of Blood & Starlight, by Laini Taylor - I read Daughter of Smoke & Bone, and to be honest, I wasn't all that taken with it. I keep hearing that I should read the second one. That the series is amazing. It's just hard to want to pick up the second book in a series when you weren't in love with the first, y'know?
5. Shadow and Bone, by Leigh Bardugo - This is a series I had every intention of starting. Friends love this series. So, I got the first book for my birthday. And, I just didn't get around to it. And, now that the series is finished, and I've heard some spoilers, I'm not sure I want to read it.
6. Darkness & Light, by J.A. Belfield - One of my bestest bookish friends loves this series. And, lately, I've been really into the werewolves. I think I would really like this book.
7. Seduction and Snacks, by Tara Sivec - Many, many of my friends absolutely rave about this sexy and hilarious book. I even have it on my Kindle. I really need to make time for this one, I think.