Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This is one meme I can get on board with - I LOVE lists! I'll show you mine if you show me yours!
Top Ten Books About Friendship
2. Rush, Woods, Jace and Grant from the Rosemary Beach series, by Abbi Glines - Rush, Woods, Jace and Grant are the best of friends, always there for each other when needed. We should all be so lucky.
3. Kai, Anna, Blake, Kopano, Marna and Ginger from The Sweet Trilogy, by Wendy Higgins - Who would've thought that children of demons would ban together to help rid the world of them. In doing so, they forged great friendships with one another to last forever.
4. Rose and Lissa from the Vampire Academy series, by Richelle Mead - Lissa and Rose were best friends even before Lissa saved Rose's life.
5. Ronin, Ford and Spencer from the Rook and Ronin series, by JA Huss - Even though they don't always like each other very much, the members of "The Team" will always stick together, no matter what.
6. Merit and Mallory from the Chicagoland Vampires series, by Chloe Neill - Even when Mallory was going through some stuff - some REALLY bad stuff - Merit never stopped caring about her.
7. Noah, Isaiah and Beth from the Pushing the Limits series, by Katie McGarry - These three cared about each other enough to tell the truth and to call them out when they're being jerks. True friends there.
8. Jane and Zeb from the Jane Jameson series, by Molly Harper - Best friends since childhood, Jane and Zeb will do anything for one another, including enduring butt bows and public blood drinking.
9. Cassie and Melissa from The Perfect Game series, by J. Sterling - When Cassie hit rock bottom, Melissa was there to help her pick up the pieces. She was also there to tell off the skank who interfered with Cassie's relationship.
10. Charley and Cookie from the Charley Davidson series, by Darynda Jones - Next door neighbors, co-workers, best friends - Charley and Cookie's relationship is full of love, respect and more snarky comebacks than you can shake a stick at.