Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This is one meme I can get on board with - I LOVE lists! I'll show you mine if you show me yours!
1. Window seat - I don't really have any good places in my house for one of these, but dang. I have ALWAYS wanted one of these. And, you can't tell me this doesn't look like a place you could just spend hours reading a good book.
2. Hammock chair - Okay. So I enjoy reading in comfort. I'm actually looking into getting one of these for underneath my back deck. I have visions in my head of lounging in my hammock chair with my nose buried in a good book while my kids play on the swings in the back yard. Now that sounds like a slice of heaven.
3. Bookshelves - Duh. I'm addicted to books. I have lots of them and am always running out of space in which to put them. What I'd really like are floor-to-ceiling bookshelves with one of those rolling ladder thingies.
4. Headboard sconces - I like to read in bed, but reaching for my light on my nightstand takes precious seconds away from my book. It'd be so much more convenient if my light was attached to my bed. I might get a whole two additional sentences in that way. It's all about streamlining.
5. Kindle Paperwhite - I have a sneaking suspicion that my 3rd Gen Kindle with keyboard is fixing to bite the dust. I can't live without my Kindle! I don't need a Fire - too many bells and whistles. I just want to read books. A Paperwhite would be perfect.
6. Bookish t-shirts - I love t-shirts, and they're even better when there's a bookish message on them. I especially prefer t-shirts that don't actually include the name of the book on them, but rather a quote or a reference instead. It starts conversations and makes me feel like I'm in on a secret. Bonus points if you know what book this t-shirt is from. :)
7. Bookish jewelry - I have a few of these, and I love them. They're so fun.
8. Laptop - I *may* be stretching things here, but since 90% of the time I'm on my laptop, I'm doing something bookish - blogging, trolling author websites and other blogs, hanging out on Goodreads, etc. And, to be honest, my laptop is absolutely ancient by current standards. I got it about 8 years ago. I KNOW. It's high time Krista gets a new toy.
9. Bookish tat - I'm a wuss. I have no tats. None. Zero. But, if I ever got up the courage to get something marked on my body - FOREVER - I think it'd be cool to find a meaningful quote from a book and immortalize it that way. More bonus points if you know which book this quote came from.