April 18, 2014

COVER REVEAL - Ripped (Real #5)

Can't get enough of Katy Evans' Real series? Are you DYING to know Pandora's story? RIPPED (Real #5) is due out in December, and I can't wait! For now, let's settle with finally taking a peek at the cover. Ready?


Is that a guitar I see? EEP! The rockers are my absolute FAVORITES! So, what do you think of the cover of RIPPED?

Ripped (Real #5), by Katy Evans
To Be Published December 16, 2014
Publisher:
Gallery Books
Genre: 
new adult contemporary romance
To Buy: Amazon * Barnes & Noble

(Synopsis) - Every woman wants me -- except the one I sing for.

Seattle shakes with anticipation: they call it the concert of the year. They say girls are getting pregnant just thinking about Crack Bikini being in town.

But when you love a girl, you don't leave her with nothing but a ring and a promise.

Any man with half a brain should know..

So what did I expect my girl would do when she saw me again? Well, for starters, she loathes our music. Particularly the song I wrote about her. When I sing it, the stadium is in an uproar. Thousands of fans scream my name like I'm a god -- but yeah, not her. Crystal clear: the girl's not happy to see me.

Black hair, black boots, a bad attitude, that's her -- Pandora Stone is a freaking man-eater and she's out for my blood.

That's alright.

Let her come at me. Because I'm out for her heart and, this time, there's no way she can stop me.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The cover looks absolutely gorgeous!