Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This is one meme I can get on board with - I LOVE lists! I'll show you mine if you show me yours!
Top Ten New Adult Books
This week is a freebie week! Since I've been reading A LOT of new adult books lately, I decided to highlight what I feel are the best of the best.
1. Perfect Chemistry, by Simone Elkeles - This book deserves a spot on the list, simply because it's the first new adult book I ever read. It was published five years ago before anyone knew what "new adult" was. And, it's still one of the best.
2. Pushing the Limits, by Katie McGarry - I loved all the mystery together with the romance in this story. Noah was so dreamy and Echo so broken - I loved it.
3. Easy, by Tammara Webber - I LOVED this book! Jacqueline's strength and Lucas' determination to save her gave me the "sigh"s.
4. Walking Disaster, by Jamie McGuire - Beautiful Disaster was good, but Walking Disaster was so much better. And, that was all because of Travis Maddox. He was so flawed and wonderful. And, that epilogue was awesome.
5. Twisted Perfection, by Abbi Glines - The Too Far series was good, but this spin-off book from the series was better. Woods was incredible and I loved Della's strength of character.
6. Inhale, Exhale, by Sarah Ross - Insta-love usually annoys the crap out of me, but for some reason it fit perfectly in this story. Grant was the perfect gorgeous geek and I loved how he took care of Jillian when she needed him to.
7. Losing It, by Cora Carmack - One word - GARRICK. Hot. British. Loves books. What more could you want in a book boyfriend??
8. If You Stay, by Courtney Cole - This one was super heavy, dealing with some serious stuff. But, they payoff in the end was SO worth it.
9. Off Limits, by Sawyer Bennett - Nix has returned from Afghanistan a changed man and Emily is there to help him pick up the pieces. The romance was hot and sweet, and the ending was one of the best endings of any NA book I've ever read.
10. The Edge of Never, by J. A. Redmerski - This book had the ultimate road trip. Camryn and Andrew do crazy things that just sound like so much fun. It was a fun trip for both them and me.