June 25, 2015

2015 Audiobook Challenge - Quarterly Update


I'm back with an update on how I'm doing with the 2015 Audiobook Challenge, hosted by The Book Nympho and Hot Listens.When I signed up, I was sure I was going to really suck at it this year. My time in my car has been seriously limited since I started working from home. As it turns out, I've found new opportunities to plug in, which is awesome because I've discovered some great new narrators and authors over the past three months.

Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you?) - 20-30

Quarter One

1. One Week Girlfriend (One Week Girlfriend #1), by Monica Murphy
2. Second Change Boyfriend (One Week Girlfriend #1), by Monica Murphy
3. Rusty Nailed (Cocktail #2), by Alice Clayton
4. Off the Record (Record #1), by K.A. Linde
5. On the Record (Record #2), by K.A. Linde
6. For the Record (Record #3), by K.A. Linde
7. Dirty Little Secrets (J.J. Graves Mystery #1), by Liliana Hart
8. Savage Awakening (Alpha Pack #2), by J. D. Tyler
9. Conviction (Club Destiny #1), by Nicole Edwards

Quarter Two

10. A Dirty Shame (J.J. Graves Mystery #2), by Liliana Hart
11. Play With Me (With Me In Seattle #3), by Kristen Proby
12. No Limits (Ultimate #1), by Lori Foster
13. Dirty Rotten Scoundrel (J.J. Graves Mystery #3), by Liliana Hart
14. Ruined (Ethan Frost #1), by Tracy Wolff
15. Rock With Me (With Me In Seattle #4), by Kristen Proby
16. Curing Doctor Vincent (The Good Doctor Trilogy #1), by Renea Mason
17. Addicted (Ethan Frost #2), by Tracy Wolff
18. Dare to Love (Dare to Love #1), by Carly Phillips
19. Wild Card (Elite Ops #1), by Lora Leigh (currently reading)

So yeah - I've been on a serious romance kick lately. Some were really good. Some... not so much. Out of the books I've listened to this quarter, my favorite was probably Curing Doctor Vincent by Renea Mason. It's the first book I've listened to that was done with a male and a female narrator reading a book told entirely from the female POV. It was a really awesome experience. I can't wait to read the next book in that series so I can experience it again.

I'd like to branch out next quarter and return to my first love - PNR. If you have any good vampire/shifter books that are awesome, let me know!

4 comments:

LRAtRandom said...

You're kicking audiobook butt!

Hannah said...

I am seriously impressed. Dang, girl!

Anna said...

Wowza! It takes me forever just to get through ONE audiobook. Lol.

Unknown said...

Great job! You're doing fantastic!! I love dual narrators too, I think that's one of the big reasons I love NA as they are all mostly narrated by two performers.
Keep up the good work :) Thank you for participating.