January 17, 2014

Be With Me Pre-Order News

The release of Jennifer L. Armentrout's Be With Me is right around the corner! I, personally am so stinkin' excited. I was one of those who received the first six chapters in exchange for pre-ordering Trust In Me. Of course I read those chapters and immediately fell in love with Tess and Jase. I can't wait to see what happens.


In similar news, there's now a very tasty incentive for pre-ordering Be With Me. I mean, if you need one. It is Jennifer L. Armentrout. It is in her Wait For You series. And, it is awesome new adult goodness. But, you know, if you need that extra push, here it is.

If you pre-order Be With Me (in either print or e-book format), you will receive an extra scene featuring Cam and Avery from Wait For You! This scene is only available to those who pre-order the book—once it goes on sale on 2/4/2014, this opportunity passes by. So don’t let it!  In order to claim your pre-order prize, all you have to do is go to this landing page and enter your order number. It’s that easy!

So, as if you didn't need another excuse to order Be With Me... I have to ask. What are you waiting for? Shoo! Go do it now!




No comments: