March 24, 2017

QUARTER 1 WRAP-UP: Audiobook Challenge 2017


It's time to do my first Audiobook Challenge recap of 2017! I signed up for the Marathoner (50+) level, and I'm well on my way to reaching it. Check out what I've listened to so far...

1. In Bed With a Highlander (McCabe Trilogy #1), by Maya Banks
2. King of Wall Street, by Louise Bay
3. Reckless (Renegades #1), by Skye Jordan
4. The Dom Who Loved Me (Masters and Mercenaries #1), by Lexi Blake
5. Dangerous Highlander (Dark Sword #1), by Donna Grant
6. Stuck-up Suit, by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward
7. Bossman, by Vi Keeland
8. Forbidden Highlander (Dark Sword #2), by Donna Grant
9. Beyond Shame (Beyond #1), by Kit Rocha
10. Wicked Highlander (Dark Sword #3), by Donna Grant
11. Cut and Run (Cut & Run #1), by Madeline Urban and Abigail Roux

This quarter, I became a big fan of Vi Keeland's books. The duo of Joe Arden and Maxine Mitchell are brilliant together, and I loved their narration. In addition to that, the books are just plain awesome.

I've also discovered Donna Grant and her Dark Sword series. I love a good PNR, and these are it. And I love listening to Antony Ferguson's accent while he's narrating it.

It's been a great quarter with some great books. What about you? What are you listening to?


No comments: