October 18, 2016
TOP TEN TUESDAY
The Broke and the Bookish. This is one meme I can get on board with - I LOVE lists! I'll show you mine if you show me yours!
Ten Eight Characters I'd Name a Pet After
1. Salem from Jay Crownover's Rowdy - What a great name for a cat. Right??
2. Nyx from Jennifer Estep's Mythos Academy series - Nyx is the Greek goddess of night. What a perfect name for a black cat or dog.
3. Rix from Meghan March's Beneath These Lies - I think I like names ending in 'x'.
4. Tinker from Joanna Wylde's Reaper's Fire - The biker names from Joanna Wylde's Reaper's MC series are perfect for pets. And, as it turns out, so are their old ladies' names.
5. Calla from J.D. Tyler's Wolf's Fall - I've always loved naming pets after flowers.
6. Katniss from Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games Trilogy - I've seen several people who think this is the perfect name for a kitty.
7. Kestrel from Marie Rutkoski's The Winner's Trilogy - I love the idea of naming a pet after a bird of prey.
8. Dare from Laura Kaye's Ride Hard - If I got brother and sister dogs or cats, I always thought it would be fun to name one Truth and the other one Dare.
Labels: Top Ten Tuesday