Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This is one meme I can get on board with - I LOVE lists! I'll show you mine if you show me yours!
I gotta be straight with you - I'm not a big beach lover. I much prefer the mountains. So, that's where we're headed for vacay later this summer. And our mountain resort has a pool! Romance books, whether they be new adult or adult, are the perfect book for me to lose myself in for awhile. So, there's a 99% chance that all the books in my pool bag will have kissing. Lots and lots of kissing.
The Bourbon Kings (The Bourbon Kings #1), by J.R. Ward - A new series by J.R. Ward - meep! And this one sounds completely different from anything I've ever read by her before. I'm completely intrigued and totally excited.
2. Chaos (Mayhem #3), by Jamie Shaw - I love the first two books in Jamie Shaw's new Mayhem series about a rock band falling in love, one member at a time. It's such a fun series, and Chaos will be as well, I'm sure.
3. Sweet Sinful Nights (Sinful Nights #1), by Lauren Blakely - I love Lauren Blakely's Seductive Nights series. It's so hot and romantic. I'm sure the spin-off series will be equally as awesome.
4. Safe at Last (Slow Burn #3), by Maya Banks - This series by Maya Banks is unique in that, it's sexy and kinda freaky too. Following women with psychic abilities, these books are suspenseful, heartbreaking and sexy. I love how unique it is.
5. Manwhore +1 (Manwhore #2), by Katy Evans - Oh, that cliffhanger! I need to know what happens next so badly!
6. Toxic, by Kim Karr - I'm a fan of Kim Karr's Connections series, and this new second-chance romance standalone sounds like something right up my alley.
The Deal (Off-Campus #1), by Elle Kennedy - This one's already out, and I already own it. But, I've had no time to read it! I keep hearing great things, so I must experience this book for myself.
8. Need Me (Broke and Beautiful #2), by Tessa Bailey - You could really swap out this book for any of Tessa's book, and I'll read the heck out of it. I LOVE her books, and the first Broke and Beautiful book made me laugh like none other by hers has.
9. Caged (Mastered #4), by Lorelei James - I've read all the books in the Mastered series, and they're so good. I love that the books center around martial arts and these rough, manly men who are taken down by the right women.
10. Release Me (Stark Trilogy #1), by J. Kenner - This one has been out for a few years, and it's been on my TBR for a very long time. I'm determined to read this one before the end of the summer.