Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This is one meme I can get on board with - I LOVE lists! I'll show you mine if you show me yours!
Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On
1. The Shadows (Black Dagger Brotherhood #13), by JR Ward - After the crazy life of the BDB turned back to Wrath and Beth in book #12, the spotlight also shined a bit brighter on Trez and iAm - The Shadows. Their story, along with several others in the BDB world, is shaping up to be one of the best yet.
2. Bound By Flames (Night Prince #3), by Jeaniene Frost - This will bring a close to Vlad and Leila's story, and although I'll be so, SO sad to say goodbye, the finale is sure to be amazing. I can't tell you how much I love Vlad. Next to Bones and Cat, he's my most favoritest of all of Ms. Frost's characters.
3. The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines #6), by Richelle Mead - This is another series ender, and possibly the end of an era (although, I'm pulling for Richelle Mead to make another spin-off about Jill). No more Vampire Academy world books - *gasp*! That's so sad, especially since the Bloodlines series has shaped up to be even better than the original.
4. Salt & Stone (Fire & Flood #2), by Victoria Scott - Fire & Flood was one of my favorite YA reads in 2014. It was fresh, original, and created a new swoony book boyfriend in Guy. I can't wait to see what perils and challenges await Tella and Guy as they brave the ocean and mountains together with their pandoras.
5. Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4), by Marissa Meyer - Is it bad of me to say that I don't really care too much about Queen Levana's back story? I really just want to get to the super good stuff and find out what happens to Cinder, Scarlet, Cress and their men. Unfortunately, I have to wait a WHOLE YEAR yet to find out.
6. End of Days (Penryn and the End of Days #3), by Susan Ee - OMG, it feels like I've been waiting FOREVER for the last Penryn book to come out. And, we still have another six whole months to go (I see a re-read in my future)! But, I'm still super excited for the last book in this series to come out and see what happens to Penryn, her creepy sister, and most of all, Raffe.
7. The Forgotten Crown (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten), by Julie Kagawa - Like its name, I feel like this series has been forgotten, in favor of Julie's new (albeit super awesomesauce) new series, Talon. But, hey! Remember The Iron Traitor? And how it ended on a crazy cliffhanger? Like, THIRTEEN MONTHS AGO?
8. Dark Debt (Chicagoland Vampires #11), by Chloe Neill - I will never get tired of the Chicagoland Vampire books. Hell - things are just getting really interesting for all the vampires in this world, and especially for Merit and Ethan. The eleventh book brings back Morgan Greer, whom we haven't heard from in quite awhile. that might make this one the best book yet.
9. All Played Out (Rusk University #3), by Cora Carmack - Since I've been on Cora's Rusk University street team since the beginning, I feel like the characters in this series are extra special to me. I know I'm going to laugh - a lot - while reading the next book in the series. It follows Mateo Torres, wide receiver, and all around funny guy. And, I also feel like I need to check in on my girl Stella and see how she's doing.
10. Captivated By You (Crossfire #4), by Sylvia Day - Truthfully, the wait is essentially over for this one, as it releases today. I only have to wait for the UPS truck to back up to my front door and drop this hot number on my doorstep. But, I've been waiting for more than a year for this one, so I'm super excited to see what's in store now for Gideon and Eva.