April 2, 2013
Top Ten Tuesday
The Broke and the Bookish. This is one meme I can get on board with - I LOVE lists! I'll show you mine if you show me yours!
Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character
Otherwise known as "a post with so much WIN, I can barely contain myself."
1. Bones - Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost: He's snarky, brave, protective, loyal. And he loves Cat completely and passionately. Oh, and he's British, so he's got a sexy accent. I love this vampire.
2. Rhage - Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward: His nickname is "Hollywood" because he's drop dread freaking gorgeous. And, he's one of the BDB which amps up his hotness quotient exponentially.
3. Aiden St. Delphi - Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout: He's a God. No really - he is. And, he fights and loves with his entire body and soul.
4. Daemon Black - Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Daemon is not your typical alien. Those aliens don't look like this. And, when he figures out he's in love, nothing will keep him from keeping his girl safe. That's even more attractive than those eyes.
5. Will Herondale - Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare: Will broke all our hearts before he put them back together again. This boy has honor and integrity and would give his life for his friends. What's not to love about that?
6. Adrian Ivashkov - Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead: He might not be the ass-kicker in fights like some guys are, but Adrian has his own skills. And he uses everything he has to take care of Sydney. He's smooth and sexy and artistic.
7. Dimitri Belikov - Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead: He tries to save Rose by staying away from her, but how could any girl stay away from DIMITRI? Impossible.
8. Ethan Sullivan - Chicagoland Vampires series by Chloe Neill: Ethan is flawed and beautiful and everything that Merit needs when she's thrust into a difficult situation. Although he tries to save her, it seems that she does all the saving most of the time. The fact that he allows her to do so makes him even more awesome.
9. Lucas - Easy by Tammara Webber: Lucas has it all. He's smart. He can handle himself in a fight. He's creative. He's a bad boy with a heart.
10. Vincent Delacroix - Revenants series by Amy Plum: Vincent is willing to put aside his own comfort for the benefit of the girl he loves. Oh, and did I mention that he has a sexy accent, speaks French and lives in PARIS?
Labels: Top Ten Tuesday