Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This is one meme I can get on board with - I LOVE lists! I'll show you mine if you show me yours!
1. Ethan Sullivan, Chicagoland Vampire series by Chloe Neill - Ethan and Merit's relationship stutters, then starts, then stops, then starts, then stops... you get the drift. And, pretty much all the speed bumps are due to Ethan and his issues. If he would just get his head screwed on straight for crying out loud, he'd realize that they were meant for each other!
2. Zoey Redbird, House of Night series by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast - This girl finds out she's super special. Like, one in a million. Destined for great things. And to make her life even better, the hottest guy in school decides she's the one for him. So, tell me why she decides to screw around with not one but TWO other guys behind his back? And keep secrets from her friends? Crazy.
3. Will Herondale, Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare - Poor, poor Will. He's lived a life apart from others who would love to love him and he would love to love back, but it's not until Tessa comes along that he decides to try and change things. A day late and a dollar short, unfortunately.
4. Aiden St. Delphi, Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout - It was so obvious from the beginning that Aiden had feelings for Alex. Yet, he pushes and pushes and pushes her away. Even to the point of being mean to her. It absolutely made me want to rip my hair out.
5. Calla Tor, Nightshade series by Andrea Cremer - I have a confession. I didn't actually finish Nightshade. The main reason why was Calla Tor. My girl did some crazy stupid stuff. Made some ridiculous decisions. The story could've been so great - I really wanted to stick with the book. But, when a character is that dumb, I just can't do it.
6. Bella Swan, Twilight series by Sephanie Meyer - Seriously. Do I even need to explain this one?
7. Sookie Stackhouse, Southern Vampire Mystery series by Charlaine Harris - I've been a card carrying member of Team Bill ever since the beginning. I loved Sookie with him. And he has tried so hard to make amends for his wrongs. But, she just won't hear it now. And that is so very frustrating.
8. Seth, Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout - Yes - another Covenant character. What can I say? It's an amazing and frustrating series. One minute you think Seth is a good guy, the next you don't. When you finally figure out what's going on, that's when the real frustration begins.