May 30, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine to give we read-a-holic bloggers some real estate to devote to books we're pining away for.

I've been on a Jennifer L. Armentrout bender for about a month now. I've read every one of her YA books that has been officially released, and you'll note that my Waiting on Wednesday post from last week was also for  JLA book. In keeping with my current one-track mind, This week's Waiting on Wednesday post is about...

Deity (Covenant #3)
By:  Jennifer L. Armentrout
Due Out:  November 6, 2012

Daimon (Covenant #0.5) was the very first JLA book I ever read. The characters and the world captivated me and made me crave the remainder of the Covenant series. I've now read all that I can, and I can't believe I still have to wait almost six months until Deity comes out. It's making me crazy! Especially since Pure (Covenant #2) ended with such a bang.

No comments: