April 6, 2012

March Book Report

Wow - another month down. Hard to believe March is now gone and spring is here. I had a good month full of good books!

Books Read - 16
Books Read To Date - 39
Total Pages Read - 15,217
Favorite Book of the Month - Dark Lover


Picking my favorite book of the month was really hard this month. I had it narrowed down between Delirium, Hush Hush, Dark Lover and Bloodlines. I decided to go with Dark Lover because it's the only adult book in the mix, and lately all the teen angst is starting to get to me. Don't get me wrong - I'm definitely a YA fan through and through. But, I think even the biggest YA fan needs a break from them from time to time. Thankfully, I've discovered the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, and those books are just what the doctor ordered when the emo love triangles start to grate on the nerves.

No comments: